It’s time to vote for the 2017 Oregon Reader’s Choice Award! Students in elementary, middle or high school who have read two or more books in any of the three divisions, may vote for their favorite in that division. Votes can be submitted by teachers or librarians using the form below. Please have them submitted by the end of the day on April 1st. Bookmarks can be found under the Resources tab on the blog’s navigation bar and used as paper ballots at your school or library if that is useful. Please tally your school or library’s results and report them using the below form. Winners will be announced at OLA in April along with next year’s nominees. Voting is open through March 31. Questions, comments, etc. can be sent to email@example.com. Thank you for participating and promoting ORCA to your students!
- The winners of the 2019 ORCA and nominees for the 2020 ORCA have been announced!
- It’s time for Oregon kids and teens to vote for the 2019 ORCA!
- Time to nominate titles for the 2020 ORCA!
- The winners of the 2018 ORCA and nominees for the 2019 ORCA have been announced!
- It’s time for Oregon kids and teens to vote for the 2018 ORCA!