It’s time to vote for the 2018 Oregon Reader’s Choice Award! Students in grades 3-12 who have read two or more books in any of the three divisions may vote for their favorite in that division. Votes can be submitted by teachers or librarians using the form below. Please have them submitted by the end of the day on March 31st. Voting ballots and signs can be found under the Resources tab on this blog’s navigation bar. Please tally your school or library’s results and report them using the form below. Winners will be announced at the Oregon Library Association’s spring conference on April 21, 2018, along with next year’s nominees. Voting is open from March 1-31. Questions, comments, etc. can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for participating and promoting ORCA to your students and patrons!
- The winners of the 2018 ORCA and nominees for the 2019 ORCA have been announced!
- It’s time for Oregon kids and teens to vote for the 2018 ORCA!
- Nomination window for the 2019 ORCAs has closed
- Time to nominate titles for the 2019 ORCA
- The winners of the 2017 ORCA and nominees for the 2018 ORCA have been announced!